2-Way Indoor 870 Mhz Fiber Node
BNI's 2-way indoor fiber optic node is designed to provide extended bandwidth to 870 MHZ, high RF output capability, with excellent performance.
This full-featured user-friendly node operates at 1310 or 1550nm, with high receive sensitivity. (-4 to +3dBm) High output capability eliminates the need for distribution amplifiers. Sloped RF levels to 12dB are adjustable with plug-in inter-stage equalizers. Optical input levels are easily monitored by a 10 segment LED and optical test point if optical power meter is not available.
Plug-in single channel 1mW Fabry Perot (FP) optional for return path applications. Plug-in ten channel 2mW Distributed Feedback (DFB) optional for 10 Channel return path applications.
- CATV distribution networks
- Private CATV distribution networks
- Campus networks (Schools, Government buildings, MDU's, Military bases, Hotels, airports etc.)
- Extended bandwidth to 870 Mhz
- 2-way capability, optional return path 1mW FP laser, or 2mW DFB laser
- Available in Rack or Wall mount
- High ouput capability eliminates the need for distribution amplifiers
- Built-in optical LED power meter
- Receive sensitivity from -4 to +3dBm
- Operational at 1310 and 1550nm
- UL approved power transformer
- Meets FCC RFI requirements
Optical input: 0dBm optimum
Range: -4 to +3dBM
Wavelength, nm: 1290 to 1600 (single mode fiber only)
Return Laser: Fabry Perot, (FP) 1mW Power Output
Return Laser: Distributed Feedback, (DFB) 2mW Power
Output Optical Connector: SC/PC, SC/APC
Optical Return Loss: 45dB Min.
Bandwidth: 54-870 MHZ Forward 5-42 MHZ
Reverse Frequency Response: 1dB Peak to Valley
RF Output Level: Available in 20, 42, and 47dBmV
(Adjustable with fixed Equalizers and Pads)
RF Test Point: -30dB
Return Loss: 18dB Minimum
RF Connector type: Housing entry type "F" 5/8 X 24 thread
Operating Temp: 10-50 Degrees C
AC Power: 120VAC to 260 VAC , 50/60 Hz, 50VA max
Power Dissipation: 32 Watts
Dimensions: 9.125" x 7.0" x 3.56"
Wall 2 RU 19" x 3.5" x 3.4"
Rack Shipping Weight: 7.5 lbs.
Note: Single mode fiber is required for operation of TR2200 Series equipment. Specifications are subject to change for product improvements. 2/03